How many people can be sued because of one illegal bottle of alcohol in your gift basket?
Shirley George Frazier interviews Robin Gronsky, small business attorney at law, for the lowdown on this and 24 more legal issues on this 30-minute CD that keeps your business on the right side of the law.
Legal Tips to Keep Your Company Out of Court reveals:
- What types of insurance every product-based company must have
- How choosing a business name that someone else legally uses costs you time and money
- What to include in partnership agreements so you’re not holding the bag after the split
- Why online companies with disclaimers written in small type can still bill your credit card even if you no longer want the service
- Why sample contracts found in books won’t cut it in court, and much more
Order now so you understand the legalities of business ownership before one more day goes by.
Get this instant download version today.