The book’s first edition back for a limited time! If you want the current edition, it’s available here.
Shirley George Frazier, a successful gift basket entrepreneur, reveals basket-building and design techniques that yield expert results. Her easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and photos show you exactly how to craft delightful gift baskets for all occasions, from holidays to life’s milestones to those everyday pick-me-ups.
Inside you’ll find:
- Guidance on selecting supplies, gifts, and foods
- The best techniques for placing and anchoring contents
- The most effective ways to wrap your baskets
- Special design touches to complete your look
- Ideas for using unique containers such as boxes, bags, teacups, and more
- Color photos of more than thirty completed baskets
- Hundreds of detailed step-by-step photos that illustrate basket-building techniques
- A special chapter showcasing four professional gift basket designers and their most successful creations
We were able to recover a small selection of these cherished books and make them available to you. These books have minimum wear due to storage but are fully intact and bursting with creative ideas through photos and text.
The book regularly sells for $17.95 but is available to you for just $10.00, shipping included in the U.S.
Order now, and be sure to request Shirley to autograph the book to you or as a gift to someone special!